Desierto norte de Chile

Friday, March 18, 2011

Comings and goings

I wonder what power spectra would fall out if I ran a wavelet analysis on the frequency of my blog posting? Would it be completely random, have seasonality, or some other type of variability? Who knows!

I do know that I'm in Panama City Beach now with Crusade's Big Break 2011, sharing my faith with the many thousands of undergrads who've come here to party. It's been a great week & a great experience, and I've especially enjoyed getting to know the Navy midshipmen Cru folk better (we have over 50 students here!) I've also enjoyed daily runs on the beach in the morning, watching my hair get progressively lighter as the sun bleaches it, and hearing from the other student participants the things they are learning. What an encouraging week it's been!

Here are a few photos taken by the official photographer (he has opened his 'candid' shots to Flicker); my own photos will come when I get back to Annapolis and can actually connect my camera to a computer.

Enjoy the last of Spring Break; hopefully Congress will pass another Continuing Resolution and we'll have a job to come back to!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older