Desierto norte de Chile

Monday, August 06, 2012

A long hiatus

In the 3 (gasp!) months since I've last posted:

- Factor accompanied me to Greenville for Easter weekend;
- The 2012 Spring Semester ended on a positive note, with all of my students passing and all of my capstone students graduating;
- I led SWIFT-2012 through nearly 8,000 miles of storm spotting out on the Great Plains;
- I traveled with Casimiro, Jose, and Factor to New York City (and West New York, NJ, just across the Hudson River);
- I spent a week North Carolina with family, celebrating the life of my Uncle Bill, who passed away during our vacation there;
- I have written 2 draft papers for submission to Weather and Forecasting and Journal of STEM Education;
- I have another paper in the works for submission to Atmósfera;
- Five tropical cyclones have formed in the Atlantic basin; and
- Blogspot has undergone a wholesale renovation of its web site!

Many things have been happening.  I'll put up some pictures soon. 

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, August 06, 2012, Blogger Dianne said...

Hooray! Looking forward to hearing more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    ‹Older