A long hiatus
In the 3 (gasp!) months since I've last posted:
- Factor accompanied me to Greenville for Easter weekend;
- The 2012 Spring Semester ended on a positive note, with all of my students passing and all of my capstone students graduating;
- I led SWIFT-2012 through nearly 8,000 miles of storm spotting out on the Great Plains;
- I traveled with Casimiro, Jose, and Factor to New York City (and West New York, NJ, just across the Hudson River);
- I spent a week North Carolina with family, celebrating the life of my Uncle Bill, who passed away during our vacation there;
- I have written 2 draft papers for submission to Weather and Forecasting and Journal of STEM Education;
- I have another paper in the works for submission to Atmósfera;
- Five tropical cyclones have formed in the Atlantic basin; and
- Blogspot has undergone a wholesale renovation of its web site!
Many things have been happening. I'll put up some pictures soon.