Desierto norte de Chile

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Plans finalized!

Good news, the christmas plans have been finalized, and I am going to Paternion! Today I was invited to spend the 25th with the Lassnig family in Paternion, so I will take the train from Graz in the morning and join them for lunch. On the 26th, Flo and I will meet cousin Tim in Salzburg at the train station for a week of skiing. Here is our tentative itinerary, depending on accommodations (I am waiting for email confirms from several places):

** Schedule edited 03 January to reflect what we actually did! **

26th: rest, recover from jet lag, and see Salzburg
27th: ski Obertauren, spend night in youth hostel there
28th: ski Molltaler Glacier, spend night in Paternion with the Lassnigs
29th: ski Nassfeld in the morning, T & I go west to St. Anton am Arlberg, stay night there
30th: ski St. Anton am Arlberg, stay night there
31st: ski St. Anton a.m., Lichtenstein p.m., celebrate the New Year in Bregenz
1st: T to Munich, B to Graz

Should be a week of craziness and fun. I'll post more when we get back. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

4 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, December 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to spend Christmas was a family, Brad! I'm grateful that the Lord worked that at-the-moment-really-culturally-awkward situation out for you. Merry Christmas - enjoy your time with Cousin Tim!

Oh, and in other news, I received phone calls from both Kyle and Harika today wishing me a Merry Christmas. Man I miss that island!

 
At 5:26 PM, December 26, 2006, Blogger Karottal said...

Dear Brad,

we proudly present the American Toothpaste Commercial Star: (shot at Katschberg/Carinthia on the 25th of December) for the new "Snowhite-Spot" ;-)))))

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/130/334383650_02eb63cee5.jpg

and here we proudly present the "difficult cross-cultural exchange"-family ;-) -> brad: that´s meant to be sarcastic ;-)))!!!!:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/150/334399629_c4250846f9.jpg

See you after your winter-ski-holiday. Take care and don´t break your leg - it´s a long way up to the fourth floor with a plaster ;-))!

Cheers,
kathrin + ulf

 
At 3:42 PM, December 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad ... I had to hunt you down to tell you something VERY important: "brad" means teapot in Arabic (at least where I'm living). Whew ... now I can sleep.

 
At 2:32 AM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Zach Barnes said...

Hey man, thanks for the package. hope you're enjoying your skiing. I was in Cyprus for the last 5 days. sorry i've been a punk and haven't communicated too well this semester. hope things are going well for you and don't break any bones bro. peace. talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older