Desierto norte de Chile

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Una muy buena onda (a very good time!)

I just got back from watching Chile beat Colombia 4-0 in Estadio Nacional (national stadium). Even though we got soaked by a 15-minute downpour before the start - and I was subsequently freezing the rest of the game (recall it's still winter here!) - it was a great time! I took some videos and managed to capture 2 of Chile's 4 goals! Like the game against Brasil I attended on Sunday (which Brazil put on quite a show and won 3-0 themselves), I went to the game with my friend Cata from work, her boyfriend, and her mom. I think it's safe to assume that everyone had a much better time (despite the rains) tonight.

Enjoy the videos:

1- the entrance of El Huaso, leading the crowd in the "Chi-Chi-Chi, le-le-le, Viva Chi-le" chant.


2- the entrance of Chilean & Colombian teams.


3- GOL!!!!!!!!! Chile's first goal in the national stadium in the past 10 months! WOO HOO!


4- GOL!!!!!!!!! The aftermath of Chile's second goal (I wasn't recording when it was made), and a brief glimpse of me!


5- GOL!!!!!!!!! Chile's 4th goal in the national stadium!

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, September 11, 2008, Blogger leo said...

que suerte que pudiste grabar los goles!!

como sigue todo por chile?

 
At 2:51 PM, September 11, 2008, Blogger Dianne said...

ok, mr hurricane man, i want your thoughts on ike!

 
At 8:30 AM, September 12, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

I am very jealous. It's just not the same on ESPN, even with a 42 inch TV.
But this is my question, can you even see the ball from the top of the stadium?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older