Desierto norte de Chile

Friday, May 08, 2009

Every little bit counts, right

My regular a.m. jogging route takes me from my condo association and through a series of middle to mid-upper class neighborhoods, then down by Back Creek and out to the peninsula. The first few times this happened, I figured it was just random luck and coincidence. But after today, I'm beginning to think there is a pattern! What random thing is this, you ask? Well, as of today, I have collected about $1.50 in coins and bills I found (literally jogged past) in the street, near this one intersection in the mid-upper neighborhood. Today I was running by and saw a full dollar bill lying crumpled in the street. Are people just that careless with their money, that they don't mind throwing out various coins, and even a dollar? My main goals in jogging are to stay healthy and start my day fresh, but hey, every little bit counts, right?

2 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, May 09, 2009, Blogger Dianne said...

that's crazy! a new source of income!
ps. how was your time with zach? what did y'all do besides go to the delaware shore?

 
At 3:50 PM, May 09, 2009, Blogger leo said...

haha... sweet =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older