Desierto norte de Chile

Sunday, January 31, 2010

¡¡¡POST 400!!!

Happy 400th post! What a roller-coaster 4.5 years it's been. I started blogging in August 2005, and now it's nearly February 2010. Those who are following along in the cross-posting via Facebook, feel free to check out the blog and its archive at Honor... Courage... Commitment. From Barbados to Austria to Chile to the United States, many of the posts detail travels I've had based from various places I've lived. But if there's one theme interwoven throughout the posts, it's weather. I've experienced some amazing weather events in these past years, and felt compelled to comment on other events that I didn't even experience. I haven't "tagged" my posts like other bloggers, but I'm certain weather and weather-related events would win, hands down (even more than travel, although that'd probably come in a close second!)

So I give a hearty "THANK YOU" to all my readers, especially those in far-flung places like Norman, OK, Santiago, Chile, Sandnes, Norway, Bagatelle, Barbados, and Graz, Austria. An equally-hearty thanks to all my commenters; I feel connected with you even though the distance is large.

God bless you all, and here's to the next 400 posts!

You may recognize that I have two photos at the top of my blog that I occasionally change: the banner image along with the introduction to me. Here's a look back at how they've changed, from October 2005, when I changed the background behind the blog title from orange to a picture, through today (well, earlier this fall was the last time I modified either the title image or the introductory photo).

First the title images:
















Now the introductory images:











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older