Desierto norte de Chile

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Things that would brighten my day

If you are in a giving mood, here are some things that would brighten my day:

*Paper wall maps - any destination, country, continent, etc.
*Photos - of you, me, and friends
*Sweets - m&m's and skittles are just great
*Listerine mouthwash - any flavor but orange!
*Spices - basil, oregano, thyme, black pepper, dried minced onion, garlic powder
*Shaving gel - surprise me with your choice
*Soap - the bar kind
*Sleeveless "ringer" t-shirt - size XL
*DVDs of American movies, tv shows, etc (ok, family, stop laughing!)

You can send such things to me via "Airmail Parcel Post" (from the US Post Office) at:
Brad Barrett
c/o Caribbean Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology
Husbands, St. James
Barbados

You can also send any letters, cards, etc. to:
*** REMOVED ***
Wed 28 Sept 4:04 AST (=EDT)
I no longer have a local mailing address
I've been "evicted" by Gail, her 3 kids, and her husband, who are moving back in!
Stay tuned as the saga unfolds. . .
*** REMOVED ***
My phone number here *** HAS ALSO BEEN REMOVED ***, dialed just like a long-distance call from the US but with a much higher per-minute rate. *** SEE THE POST ABOVE FOR MY NEW NUMBER ***

Thanks, in advance, for anything you might send!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older