Desierto norte de Chile

Thursday, June 01, 2006

MCO was my home

Yesterday's marathon travel session went according to schedule for the first 3 segments, but even the greatest detail of planning (a 4-hr layover in Orlando) didn't prevent me from missing my connecting MCO-RDU flight. Turns out that AA baggage sent one of my pieces of luggage on a later flight from San Juan straight to Orlando (why it didn't accompany me through Miami like my other checked bag, I don't know) -- so after a 2-hr delay in Miami & waiting to collect my bag, I missed my Delta flight by 8 minutes. But I had an enjoyable visit with extended family, Aunt Dora Ann & Uncle Roger, and cousin Karen, so as Shakespeare would say, "all's well that ends well".

** This post comes to you from the Orlando Int'l Airport Terminal B, where they have free wireless internet -- a definite blessing for one without a cell phone. **

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger Matt Haugland said...

Welcome home!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older