Desierto norte de Chile

Friday, May 12, 2006

Trinis & 'Bagonians

**EDIT 27 MAY** The citizens of Tobago are known as "Tobagonians", not "Tobagans".

On May 22, I'm headed to Trinidad for an end-of-Fulbright conference and seminar. The official title is "Fulbright Enrichment", so I expect to be enriched. I do not know many details, but I think they expect the fulbrighters (from Trinidad, Dominican Republic, & Barbados) to give 25-min presentations on our work & island experience. Should be interesting, considering my results are just now coming into line. But I have a few thoughts. Then, after the seminar, we're flying to Tobago for fun -- to visit a reef, chill on the beach, and have an all-round nice time. I'll return to Barbados in time to pack & head back to the U.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older