Desierto norte de Chile

Sunday, April 23, 2006

To calm the masses

A brief post. "Tings good wid me". The last few weeks perhaps have been rather uneventful, hence the long return period between updates. Some items on my mind:

1- Running a quadruply-nested 1km MM5 simulation of Ivan. Tricky business for sure.
2- Good Friday road trip was sweet. I'll have to post a photo or two. For now, check out the flickr photos (click on any of the ones on the right, and navigate from peru/colombia/europe to the Barbados set)
3- More holidays to come (Apr 28 & May 1), making a 4-day weekend.
4- Austria: still no word
5- Five weeks and 3 days until I leave for the U.S.
6- There are 14 students enrolled in my August intersession course, but only 1 for the summer course. I think the online system is flawed.
7- Lin Goldston has hooked me up to volunteer with International Student Services this summer. Rock on.
8- I'm house-sitting for a prof & his wife this summer. Sweet!
9- The mangy dog outside my window is inching herself closer to death with every yip she makes. Yips at 2 a.m. result in 'footing' herself closer.
10- As always, list dedicated to Jennifer Williams.

Later.

6 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, April 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a list maker

 
At 4:01 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger Brad said...

- i think in lists.
- lists are organized.
- organization is better.
- better is a good thing.

 
At 10:04 PM, April 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

brad, send me your address please.

 
At 5:29 AM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Bethany said...

why the anonymous comment on my blog??

 
At 12:01 PM, April 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best things about lists:
- you don't have to worry about punctuation
- no need for seques between items (first, second, etc.)
- easy to read

 
At 7:50 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Saintly Nurse said...

The supervisors at work have it posted everywhere and I am starting to see the wisdom of it: "Organized people use lists."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older