Desierto norte de Chile

Monday, February 27, 2006

Yahoo! music

Tonight I rediscovered Yahoo! music, where you can listen to 90 minutes of streamed LaunchCast radio for free :) My choices: Praise and worship, reggaeton, gay club mix (yes, out of curiosity, what on earth would be playing there? Wouldn't you be curious? Something 80s was on, but I forget it), then back to praise and worship. Should you try it out, enjoy! But don't try to skip too many songs or they'll disable the skip feature.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Saintly Nurse said...

Finally, another white person who knows what reggaeton is!!!!

Also, my vote would be for Buenos Aires but God's vote remains to be seen I guess.

 
At 3:07 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Zach Barnes said...

you really know how to amuse yourself, don't ya? i was curious as to what you do all the time since you don't really watch movies or read books, and now I know... gay mix music. it's all coming together now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older