Desierto norte de Chile

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Geography anyone?

To follow the blogging craze, I, too, took an online survey where I was asked lots of leading questions about my preferences, from weather to monthly mortgate payment. While I felt in control (didn't want to put "republican" b/c that would exclude the NE, NW, and Calif.), it was still neat to see the results. Interesting that I have visited ten of my top 12 cities (only El Paso & Carlisle PA excluded), but only lived in one (OKC). From www.findyourspot.com, here are the goods:

1- Cincinnati
2- Knoxville
3- Norfolk
4- Seattle
5- Carlisle
6- El Paso
7- OKC
8- Charlotte
9- Louisville
10- Nashville
...
15- Tuscon
18- Denver
21- Charleston
24- Boise

My preferences from the above list? Denver, Seattle, Charlotte, Boise, in that order. Sorry if your hometown was shafted, no love lost between us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older