Desierto norte de Chile

Monday, April 03, 2006

Microphone malfunction

So in mid-sentence in a phone conversation with my mother on Saturday, my logitech microphone decided to die. No idea why, but it continues to malfunction today, and I've troubleshooted all I care to. So a few minutes ago, I placed an online order for a replacement USB headset. We'll see how many days it takes to arrive in Barbados (after first going to N. Carolina). I am hoping for April 13th, but realize that might be too optimistic. If you need to call me, I can listen to you no problem, but I cant talk back. Email/IM/Chat is the best way now, until I get the headset back.

** Update: My roommate has a headset with microphone, and I might be able to borrow it if something urgent arises. **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older