Desierto norte de Chile

Monday, August 21, 2006

General exam

The last few days have been incredibly busy. First the OU semester has begun anew, and of course I love it. Meeting new people, making new friendships, and reacquainting with old ones -- it is entirely awesome. These are perhaps the most exciting ten days in all the year. Everyone is generally in a good mood, and they are open to making new friends. If only the entire year was like this! A few highlights of the past few days:

- Wednesday FOCUS leadership reunion / planning / prayer (fyi - i think we should have more prayer)
- Thursday freshman move-in at the dorms, and international student tours
- Friday hang out with Ben and the gang
- Saturday map distribution on campus & Celia's back to school party for meteorology dept
- Sunday morning FOCUS, evening volleyball

Second, I have been working hard on my ph.d. general exam. I plan to hold it before I depart for Austria (which, incidentally, is 3 weeks from today). I'll post later this week about the general exam, maybe even give a few of the more important sentences.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, August 24, 2006, Blogger Bethany said...

sounds like you have a lot to do in 3 weeks...
Austria will be amazing, I am sure enjoying Germany!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older