Desierto norte de Chile

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My neighborhood and Graz

Here are a few more photos of my building, my street, and my city of Graz. Enjoy!

My building and street.




Graz.


Graz, looking back toward my building (I haven't picked it out yet, but it's up the hill in the center of the image).


Graz.


Some of the color of Graz.


Graz, looking toward the city center.


Graz, with the river Mur running through it.


More color of Graz.


Graz, with the Schlossberg clock tower in left foreground.


Guess what city this is. Oh yea, it's Graz.


View from the street, looking back up the Schlossberg hill.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, October 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It looks so beautiful there. I also enjoyed the pictures of you in Paris with my good friend, B.

Random, but our neighborhood here in TX is called Edelweiss and all of the streets have Austrian names: ours is Chantal, there is a Brussels and just down the way is a GRAZ! I'll think of you everytime me and the baby walk/jog by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older