Desierto norte de Chile

Thursday, June 14, 2007

More rain on the way?

The Hydrometeorological Prediction Center (HPC) has released its twice-daily precp forecast this morning, and it indicates a > 6.5" bulls-eye in east-central Okla. Will it happen? Not sure, but woah, even if 1/4 of the rainfall totals verify, we'll get over an inch. I guess "Lake Kraettli" (the semi-permanent pond that develops in the street next to our apartment after 2 consecutive drops hit the pavement) is here to stay this week!

3 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, June 14, 2007, Blogger Jenny said...

Has anyone ever told you you're a weather dork?!

 
At 1:20 PM, June 16, 2007, Blogger askewheels said...

So, am I going to see you with Bob Stokes some day?

 
At 4:24 AM, June 17, 2007, Blogger Saintly Nurse said...

Hey BB, I saw the comment you left on our blog...I have been praying for you & do hope you get the job in Chile. I have met a few Chileans in my work w/ Hispanics and have found them to be exceptionally nice people. Once AGAIN, I'm envious of you, in a good way. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older