Desierto norte de Chile

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Life update

Hey guys, I'm alive, just haven't posted in a few days. Since I arrived back in Norman on Monday, I've been pretty busy and staying active. Tue I met with Lance, went to Walmart to restock my fridge, saw Chris and Jon B at the Library, went to the dentist, and played ultimate frisbee. Yesterday I spent 8 hours in research, continuing to calculate the relationships between EPAC and NATL TC activity. Below is a figure that relates TC activity to several major planetary-scale climate indicies. Now I have to interpret those results (along with 10 other figures showing similar things), and also run a wavelet analysis on my time series. Then write and defend. Woah! Lance says 6 to 8 weeks if I push hard. So I'm doing just that! After research, I went jogging and then hung out with Cuong. Today after I finish this post I have a few hours of research scattered between my 10:00 meeting with a prospective student, 12:00 lunch meeting with Lin Goldston of Int'l Student Services, a 3:00 appt at Goddard health center to begin my immunizations for Chile, and then dinner with Trey. I'll try to upload some beach pics soon. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older