Desierto norte de Chile

Friday, August 10, 2007

¡Yo voy a Chile!




Last week I officially accepted a post-doc research appointment with the University of Chile! I will go there in December and work with the Department of Geophysics for two years. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragements! I'll keep the blog postings coming, but will probably have to make a name change since the Chilean plains - while perhaps alive - are not really existent.



Chile's location, along the west coast of South America. I will be living in Santiago, the capital, population 5 million.

The main administration building on the campus. The Department of Geophysics is located in a different regional campus a few metro stops away.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, August 13, 2007, Blogger Saintly Nurse said...

Some blog name ideas:
Tierra del Fuego
The Atacama Desert is alive....

So excited for you.

 
At 5:18 PM, August 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brad! I'm so excited for you and wish you all the best in your newest adventure. I can't wait to read about your new home on the blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older