Desierto norte de Chile

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Visiting Mee and Por in Waukesha, WI

My very good friends from Thailand, Mee and Por, left Norman this August and moved to Waukesha, WI to study at New Tribes Bible Institute. I had to say "goodbye" to them back in July when I went east for my grandfather's funeral. We spent most of the summer together, hanging out, eating, having bible studies, playing frisbee, soccer, and going jogging. I was very excited when Northwest ran a promotional airfare from OKC to Milwaukee this past weekend! I left Norman Saturday morning and visited with them until Monday afternoon. We had great Thai food, went jogging, played frisbee, enjoyed two seminar classes together, got the license plates and air quality inspection for Mee's 1990 Chrysler New Yorker, and generally had a great time! Below are some photos.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older