Desierto norte de Chile

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Was I born a travelin' man?

If 2010 is any evidence, maybe I was born a travelin' man (I know the song is "ramblin' man"... but "travelin'" fits!) A quick run down for those who weren't following so closely:

Jan- Nicaragua
Mar- Caracus
Apr- Greenville (Easter)
May- SWIFT: 6800 miles through 16 states
Jun- NC for the Smoak wedding
Jul- Guadalajara / Colima
Aug- Beach & Tahoe
Sep- Greenville (cookout)
Oct- Retreat in W. Maryland & LBB
Nov- Madrid & Lisbon
Dec- Greenville & Chile

Whew, it's no wonder some days I'm just happy to stay home on the weekend! In total, I visited 20 states & 7 countries this year (counting Chile, which I plan to visit on 31 Dec)! Thanks to all who accompanied / accommodated me on one or more of these trips. Here's to 2011- whatever it may bring!

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, December 14, 2010, Blogger leo said...

It'll be nice to list all the cities in all the countries you've visited in your life!!. I guess it will take all day to write that post, haha.

Saludos!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older