Desierto norte de Chile

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Which intelligence are you?

I am OFF THE CHARTS as Logical/Mathematical on this online quiz. What intelligence style(s) are you?


You scored as Logical/Mathematical. You like to work with numbers and ask questions. You learn best by classifying information, engaging in abstract thinking and looking for common basic principles. People like you include mathematicians, biologists, medical technicians, geologists, engineers, physicists, researchers and other scientists.

Logical/Mathematical
96%
Visual/Spatial
79%
Interpersonal
75%
Verbal/Linguistic

71%
Bodily/Kinesthetic
64%
Intrapersonal
54%
Musical/Rhythmic
21%
The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, November 02, 2005, Blogger Bethany said...

I took this, but don't think it describes me well...

Interpersonal 89%
Intrapersonal 89%
Musical/Rhythmic 89%
Verbal/Linguistic 82%
Visual/Spatial 61%
Logical/Mathematical 36%
Bodily/Kinesthetic 29%

said I am an introvert who prefers independant projects-- hardly! oh well, it was fun

 
At 8:50 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Saintly Nurse said...

Hey Big Brad! This is BethAnn! Echo what Miles says...I didn't know Big Brad had a blog! Good to see you again friend! Your blog is very funny and very you. Ours is guevarafam.blogspot.com, although not quite as many pictures. If you'll send me your email address I'll put you on my list of people to whom I send photos of our son! I know you have stayed busy this year w/ all the interesting weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older