Desierto norte de Chile

Sunday, November 06, 2005

You know its a good nap when . . .

I think it's the heat - which is pretty draining at times. For whatever reason, though, I find that I want to take several naps a week to keep my energy up - even after getting 7-8 hours of sleep each night. This afternoon, with constant (and heavy) rain showers throughout the day, I settled down for a nice nap. Positioned on my left side / stomach, I dozed lazily. However, sometime in the middle of my rest, I woke up choking! It caught me by surprise, but I quickly recovered and laid back down to continue my nap.

After I finished napping, I started wondering why I was awoken with a choke. It appears that I had started drooling, but my position on the pillow didn't allow the drool to leave my mouth. I guess I breathed it in! I was shocked that such a thing could happen, but now it makes me laugh, realizing that I choked on my own drool. You know its a good nap when you drool enough to choke on it!

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, November 07, 2005, Blogger Bethany said...

wow, that is a whole lot of information

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older