Desierto norte de Chile

Friday, December 23, 2005

Out on the town with Mom

Tonight Mom and I went out to dinner at Outback (my first steak in 4 months, it was scrumptuous) and then did some Christmas shopping. Back in October, I ordered a sport jacket that was on super clearance from Landsend ($25 + $5 shipping), and had it delivered to my folks' place in the states. I usually don't get excited about clothing, but tonight I was excited to wear my new jacket - and also a shirt that I had left behind when I left for Barbados in August. Mom decided to get her hair braided in Barbados, and while the style is popular in the islands, she received some strange looks tonight. But I think she enjoyed the attention - and the opportunity to sport some culture to the locals :)

Merry Christmas (Eve)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older