Desierto norte de Chile

Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving day eats

Yesterday I joined the American campus crusade staff - and 2 of their bajan counterparts - for Thanksgiving dinner. I made sweet potato fluff and orange jello. Here's what else we had:

- baked chicken (no turkey to be found down here)
- mashed potatoes
- gravy
- biscuits
- broccoli casserole
- corn pudding
- celery & bread
- aforementioned sweet potato fluff & orange jello


It was YUMMY, and the fellowship during & afterward was sweet! How was your thanksgiving experience?

4 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, November 25, 2005, Blogger Bethany said...

I am visitor 1111, yeah! Looks like quite a feast :)

 
At 2:39 AM, November 26, 2005, Blogger Saintly Nurse said...

That looks like a pretty appetizing meal, my brother. We had a Stouffer's chicken lasagna as our dinner. I think your meal wins.

 
At 8:26 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Saintly Nurse said...

I know hurricane season ends 11/30, but what comes after Epsilon?

 
At 1:08 AM, December 03, 2005, Blogger lizard said...

My Thanksgiving lunch was fish and chips from Mr. Cod, and dinner was ham with pineapple, vegetables, and quiche from the cafeteria in the dorms at Reading. I did make pumpkin pie on Sunday though, and we ate it with custard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older