Desierto norte de Chile

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

National Zoo and July 4th in Annapolis

At the beginning of summer I got to go fishing out on Sandy Point State Park with Baltazar and Daniel. They actually did the fishing, while I chatted with my friends Zach and Lindsay while sitting out on the rock jetty. One of the guys nearby caught a rather large (catfish?) and gave it to Balta to clean and eat. I thoroughly enjoyed the tranquility of it all, even though I slipped on a rock and fell into the Chesapeake Bay (up to my knees) right after we got out there.

In late June I went to the National Zoo in Washington with my friends Baltazar, Jose Luis, and Lepo. We wandered through the big mammals exhibit (tigers, lions, and primates) as well as the reptile exhibit (alligators, snakes, lizards). We had a great time but were pretty tired when we left.

On July 4th, Daniel, Baltazar, and Raphael joined me here at the Naval Academy to view the City of Annapolis's fireworks display out over the mouth of the Severn River. We wandered around the Academy after the fireworks and ended up in the Rotunda part of Bancroft Hall.

Here is a selection of pictures.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older