Desierto norte de Chile

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finally!

Considering how much we like college football and cheering for our teams, the past 10 years or so, the Barrett extended family has participated in a bowl pick-em contest (similar to a bracket for March Madness)- and just so everything's clear, we started our annual contest at least 5 years before ESPN and other sports groups marketed their own pick-em contests. Rebecca and I set it up each year, and each year I start off with hopes of my picks doing well, only to watch them falter at the end. Until this year, where I was steadily in the middle-back of the family until New Year's Eve, then a string of good picks (coupled with some fortuitously bad picks from my competition!) catapulted me in front, where I hung on the last week of the season. Here are screen grabs of my picks and the final results. I edged out my mom by only 2 points!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Newer›  ‹Older